Everyone should consider having a will.
Some of the important reasons why one should have a will are:
- To ensure that your assets as are transferred upon death to those whom you choose.
- To appoint guardians for your minor children.
- To place the administration and control of your assets in the hands of someone you trust.
- To create suitable trust provisions to prevent your children from spending their inheritance prematurely.
- To avoid the Ontario Office of the Public Guardian & Trustee from controlling your children’s assets until they reach the age of majority.
- To avoid conflict, litigation, and unnecessary expense among family members after your death.
- To make sure certain items of special significance are given to designated individuals.
- To avoid your assets being transferred to the government
While it is often an uncomfortable topic to have to think about, preparing for one’s death is the responsible and smart choice, especially when minor children and significant assets are involved.
Let Maheshi Law Professional Corporation make the process of drafting your final will easy and hassle-free. Maheshi Law Professional Corporation will prepare and notarize your final will for you – it does not have to be awkward, difficult, or time-consuming.
Maheshi Law Professional Corporation provides a range of wills & estates services including:
- Last Will and Testament
- Spousal Mutual Wills
- Continuing Power of Attorney of Personal Care
- Continuing Power of Attorney of Property
- Special Power of Attorney
We pride ourselves on providing only the most courteous and professional service possible.